CUSTOM GOLF CLUB FITTING
Custom club fitting is one of the most important things you can do to improve your golf game. Regardless of your skill level, getting fit for golf clubs helps golfers achieve optimal performance with their equipment. If you are looking for new clubs or just looking to improve your current set, Joey can help you get the most out of your equipment.
Joey offers golfers of all skill levels the ablilty to get fit for golf clubs while hitting outdoors. Most places in the Tampa Bay area are limited on space, which means you are hitting into a net or golf simulator. Getting fit outdoors allows the golfer the ability to see the golf ball fly with reassurance from a launch monitor and professional fitter.
Joey's 5-Step Club Fitting Process
1. Brief conversation about your golf game, past, present and future and what you are trying to accomplish with your equipment.
2. 30-45 minute range session with full evaluations and specific recommendations.
3. Try different clubs and compare them to your current equipment.
4. Find the best fit for YOU and place your equipment order.
5. Follow up appointment to make sure all equipment is up to par and is still performing to your needs in the best way possible.